Free Shipping over $50$4.95 shipping under $50
Why Use Essential Oils?
- Reduce stress
- Gain energy and alertness
- Enhance spiritual well-being
- Reduce inflammation or pain
- Help your body to heal itself
- Or just enjoy the fun an aromatherapy bath brings.
Latest Social Media Post
Connect with Amrita
Amrita Aromatherapy's Story – Striving To Supply The Finest Organic Essential Oils
Amrita Aromatherapy has been offering high-quality, organic essential oils and personal care products since 1989.
Having developed a worldwide network of essential oil producers, Amrita is always able to select the finest oil from a number of available sources including small family farms.
How does Amrita know they are therapeutic grade essential oils?
Dr. Christoph Streicher has a Master's Degree in Biochemistry and a Ph.D. in Physiology. He and his staff critically evaluate the biochemistry of the oils based on how they interact with the human physiology. Using their own gas chromatograph they check that the oils haven’t been diluted, industrially processed or chemically manipulated to ensure their authenticity and therapeutic value.
Oils are selected according to the holistic healing principles that Dr. Streicher learned in the 80s from well-known Indian Ayurvedic physicians and Jacques Paltz of France, a world-renowned authority on essential oils.
Amrita’s certified organic products are verified by third party regulators to ensure they’ve been grown, harvested, distilled and handled without pesticides, chemicals and other toxic ingredients, according to the USDA/NOP standards.
Amrita has a devout following of aromatherapists, massage therapists, medical doctors, chiropractors, natural food stores, and regular customers.
Explore our site for yourself and try our wide range of products to improve your health and vitality.
Essential Oil reviews:
- "Following Christoph's advice, I diffused a 1:4 mixture of Amni Visnaga Eucalyptus Radiata 20 mins. twice per day to relieve asthma symptoms. The results were amazing! The combination of oils cleared out the congestion and relaxed my breathing. Total relief without an inhaler! I don't know what I would do without amni visnaga. Yes, it's expensive. But when you combine it with E. radiata it's very affordable and the two oils work together very well." L.M.
Roll-On Relief reviews:
- "I have sinus headaches and this product [Headache Roll-on Relief] is superb. It really works and believe me I have tried them all. Good job Amrita Aromatherapy I recommend it 100%." Kathy
Organic Perfume reviews:
- "This was my first Amrita purchase. Not only was the delivery quick but I was exceptionally pleased with the quality of this essential oil fragrance. I've always loved Vetiver men's fragrances. I wore Guerlain's Vetiver cologne for many years and it was always a favorite of mine. I love the purity of this scent [Vetiver Perfume] and I receive many compliments asking me "what is that wonderful scent you are wearing?". I recently purchased the Lavender-Cinnamon and it is equally pleasing." MT
Bugs BeGone reviews:
- "We live in the woods, loaded with ticks and other bugs, and went out to work in the yard the other day. I diluted this [ Bugs BeGone Synergy ] with a little bit of water in a small spray bottle and nothing got on us. i'll give it another try next trip out. I'm impressed." A.A.
Carrier Oil reviews:
- "Thanks for the great products. I especially like the purity of the Calophyllum. And the smell is glorious. The turn about time from placing my order to opening the carefully wrapped package was exceptional." D.L.
First Aid Kit Essential Oils:
- Lavender: Minor burns, minor cuts, stress, insomnia, sunburns, hives.
- Peppermint: Headaches, digestive issues, travel sickness, muscle aches/pains, fatigue.
- Tea Tree: Bug bites, acne, scrapes, disinfecting, athletes foot.
- Oregano: Fungal nails, infections, colds and flus, warts.
- Helichrysum: Healing scars, injuries, sprains, bruises, swelling and broken bones.
- Clove: Toothaches (but only use a couple of drops otherwise it can be poisonous), painful joints.