The Best Carrier Oils to Partner With Essential Oils
Choose a carrier oil (base oil) that fits your need:
- Each carrier oil has different therapeutic and practical properties.
- Use them to dilute essential oils, CO2s, and absolutes before applying them to the skin.
- They “carry” the essential oil into the skin.
- Most are cold-pressed vegetable oils derived from the fatty portions of the plant.
- Unlike essential oils, they generally don’t evaporate or impart a scent.
Dr. Christoph Streicher personally chose each carrier oil to be the perfect partner to Amrita's vast collection of naturally pure essential oils.