Easy to Use Essential Oil Diffusers and Nebulizers!
Diffusers are small devices that are used to disperse essential oils into the air:
- Amrita’s Ball and Car diffusers use heat to speed up evaporation and diffusion.
- They are quick and easy to use wherever you are!
Nebulizers are a larger device that is used to disperse essential oils into the air for a room:
- Nebulizing diffusers are the best type of diffuser because no heat is involved.
- There is no distortion of the scent and there are no residues or oxidation!
- Because there is no steam, nebulizers can be safely used by people suffering from asthma.
- Nebulizers give an uncompromised experience of the oil.
- It fully penetrates your lungs, throat, and sinuses for the most therapeutic experience.
- Amrita's nebulizers break the essential oils into very fine oil droplets.
- The larger models can fill a room within seconds and can then be turned down.
- The deluxe model has a timed release system.