Custom Formulation and Manufacturing
If you would like to offer an entirely new product with specific ingredients or properties, Amrita’s sister company, Herba Aromatica, Inc., offers full custom product development services.
Herba Aromatica formulates and manufactures custom natural personal care products for a wide variety of clientele, including natural product retail store chains, spa suppliers, manufacturers of spa equipment, international cosmetic and personal care companies, massage schools, Ayurvedic clinics, spiritual organizations and plastic surgeons.
Some of the products currently manufactured for the above clientele are:
- Essential oil blends custom-formulated by Master Aromatherapist Dr. Christoph Streicher
- Skincare products (creams, lotions, mists, cleansers, oils, eye salves)
- Therapeutic massage oils and creams
- Hand and foot care products (creams, balms, scrubs, cleansers, serums)
- Aromatic solutions containing essential oils for steam rooms
- Anointing oils.
Other products that can be custom manufactured for your organization by Herba Aromatica are:
Bath and Shower Gel
Celtic Sea Salts
Essential Oil Bath Soak
Mineral Bath Salts
Satin Body Wash
Body Care Oil
Hand and Body Lotion
Foot Care Products
Conditioning Hair Masque
Hot Oil Scalp Treatment
Sun Care Products
After Sun Aloe Gel
After Sun Cooling Spray
Lotion SPF 30
All of these products can contain custom essential oil blends formulated especially for you, or you can choose from the following five specialized essential oil blends already formulated by Dr. Streicher:
- Balancing Blend (essential oils of Bergamot, Atlas Cedar, Mandarine, Litsea and Lime)
- Relaxing Blend (essential oils of French Lavender and Sweet Lavandin)
- Energizing Blend (essential oils of Lime, Pink Grapefruit, Bergamot, Tangerine, Lemon and Neroli)
- Refreshing Blend (essential oils of Rosemary, Peppermint and Spearmint)
- Something Sensual (essential oils of Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Mandarine)
Please inquire about products you are interested in that are not listed here. We can formulate an entirely new product with specific specialty ingredients and Amrita’s essential oils, targeted to various skin types and conditions.
To learn more about Herba Aromatica’s custom formulation and manufacturing program, please call 888-928-2121. Amrita Aromatherapy also offers private labeling of its products.