Dr. David K. Asks:
I am interested in exploring the application of Tri-Essence Power Blends in clinical practice.
Here in California, we see so many adrenal, blood sugar, liver, HPA axis, digestive issues, heavy metal issues, hidden parasites, mineral and fatty acid deficiencies, lymph congestion, sexual hormonal challenges, and more.
I saw your current line, and would like more detailed understanding of them, and explore if other remedies would be appropriate for current challenges.
Dr. Streicher Answers:
Dear Dr. Kamnitzer,
Thank you very much for your interest. I developed the TriEssence line together with renowned Herbalist Dr. Lilli Botchis to combine flower essences, herbal extracts and essential oils into more potent formulations than any of these three plant extracts could by themselves.
While it is possible to identify active agents in essential oils and herbal extracts in a classical sense, flower essences and to some extent essential oils and herbal extracts show therapeutic effects beyond a classical understanding.
We found that the combination of these three creates synergistic effects which go beyond what a single modality could do. The line was designed for self-medication. However, a number of chiropractors and MDs are using it in clinical practice.
In detail the following suggestions can be made:
- Adrenal: Mainly Energy Regenerator
- Blood sugar: We do not know whether Digestive Nectar is helpful, definitely worth exploring
- Liver: Digestive Nectar
- HPA axis: Energy Regenerator, Blissful Balance
- Digestive issues: Digestive Nectar
- Heavy metal issues: TriEssence don’t have known benefits. I recommend chlorella and cilantro extracts.
- Hidden parasites, mineral and fatty acid deficiencies: TriEssences don’t have known benefits
- Lymph congestion: Lymph and Skin Restoration and Circulation and Lymph Glow
- Sexual hormonal challenges: Men - Vital Body For Men, Women - Ecstatic Body For Women, supplemented by A Woman's Balance Roll On Relief and/or Menopause Roll On Relief.
Please feel free to contact me with further questions.
Christoph Streicher, PhD