Bulgaria - Which Essential Oils Does Amrita Source From Here?
Amrita Aromatherapy sources the following essential oils from Bulgaria:
• Black Pine - said to loosen mucus, open airways, and invigorate
• Bue Yarrow - said to tone the skin, calm nerves, and reduce inflammation
• Roman Chamomile - is said to be antispasmodic, pain relieving, and a nerve sedative
• Hyssop - said to be cold-soothing, injury-healing, and stomach-settling
• Lavender Extra (organic) - which has a variety of uses
• Melissa (Lemon Balm) (organic) - said to promote sensitivity and intuition
• Rose Otto (organic) - said to promote beauty, love, youth, and perfection.