Morocco - Which Essential Oils Does Amrita Source From Here?
Amrita Aromatherapy sources the following essential oils from Morocco:
- Amni Visnaga – said to suppress spasms and to relax smooth muscle.
- Blue Moroccan Chamomile (certified organic) – said to suppress allergies and relieve pain.
- Cedar Atlas (certified organic) – said to be grounding, centering and astringent.
- Iris (Orris) CO2 – said to be aphrodisiac and to help respiratory conditions.
- Mastic (wildcrafted) – said to treat boils, cuts and wounds.
- Red Myrtle (wildcrafted) – said to relieve respiratory and urinary complaints.
- Thyme Borneol (certified organic) – said to reduce infection and stimulate the immune system.