France - Which Essential Oils Does Amrita Source From Here?
Amrita Aromatherapy sources the following essential oils from France:
• Cypress - said to be a vasoconstrictor & to be soothing to the respiratory system
• Silver Fir - said to be good for chest colds, bronchitis & asthma
• Hyssop Decumbens - said to be soothing for a cold, injury-healing & stomach-settling
• Mint Forest - said to be antibacterial & good for acne
• Certified Organic Juniper Alpine - said to clean & purify the air & it is also known to be good for cellulite
• Certified Organic Sweet Lavandin - said to be calming, antiseptic & antibacterial
• Certified Organic Lavender Extra - said to be fresh, herbal, sweet & floral
• Certified Organic Lavender Maillette - said to be preferred for its natural perfume
• Lemon Verbena - said to soften the skin & uplift the spirits
• Savory - said to stimulate the immune system
• Tarragon - said to stimulate sluggish digestion & to regulate menstrual periods.