Aromatherapy essential oil diffusers & nebulizers
Diffusers are small devices that are used to disperse essential oils into the air.
- Amrita’s Ball and car diffusers use heat to speed up evaporation and diffusion and are quick and easy to use
- Nebulizing diffusers are the best type of diffuser because no heat is involved & there is no distortion of the scent and there are no residues or oxidation
- Because there is no steam, nebulizers can be safely used by people suffering from asthma
- Nebulizers give an uncompromised experience of the oil and so it fully penetrates your lungs, throat and sinuses
- Amrita's nebulizers break the essential oils into very fine oil droplets. The larger models can fill a room within seconds and can then be turned down. The deluxe model has a timed release system.
Which type of diffuser should you buy?
Diffusers are small devices that are used to disperse essential oils into the surrounding air. There are a few different types of diffusers:
- Passive diffusers – where the essential oils are exposed to air so that the oils naturally evaporate & are dispersed into the air that way (e.g. Amrita's Ceramic Angel Car Diffuser).
- Fan diffusers – where a small fan creates airflow over a pad or wick to disperse oils into the air.
- Heat diffusers – there are lamp rings and candle diffusers which can cause fires so we don’t recommend them. There are electric heat diffusers like Amrita’s Ball & electric car diffuser, which use heat to speed up the evaporation and diffusion process. They are quick and easy to use.
- Mist diffusers – these mix water and essential oils together & then diffuse them into the air.
- Nebulizing diffusers – the best type of diffuser. Because no heat is involved, there is no distortion of the scent & there are no residues or oxidation like potpourri and ceramic diffusers produce. And because there is no steam, it can be safely used by people suffering from asthma.
Why are Amrita's nebulizing diffusers better than other nebulizers?
- Amrita's nebulizers are special in that they break the essential oils into very fine oil droplets.
- The larger models can fill a room within seconds and can then be turned down.
- It’s like the wind gently taking the aroma from the flowers.
- And because the oil particles are so fine, they remain in suspension in the air for a long period of time rather than condensing and being absorbed by your carpet or other surroundings; so you end up using less essential oils than you would with another type of nebulizer.
Simply add some of your favorite pure essential oil or synergy blend, and begin your journey into nature. You can add as much as you need for multiple uses.