166 different essential oils
Choose an essential oil that fits your need:
- Oils grown in the optimum climatic and soil conditions, properly harvested and extracted
- Each essential oil is selected for its purity and therapeutic value
- Verified by in-house gas chromatography
- USDA certified organic, wildcrafted, ecologically ethical or farmed (guaranteed pesticide free)
- Lots of information on how to use the essential oil for various conditions, what it can be blended with, etc.
How should you use essential oils?
There are three main application methods:
- Topical Application: Applying them to your skin via massage (diluted with carrier oils) or compress (diluted with water). You should choose a compress whenever a hot or cold treatment seems appropriate.
- Bath: Dilute the oils with milk, salts or soap and then to add them to your full bath or foot bath.
- Inhalation: Using steam, a diffuser, a humidifier, spritzing or spraying it into the air or sniffing a few drops of an essential oil on a cotton ball or tissue. Not all essential oils can be used for inhalation and asthmatics and those with respiratory allergies should use nebulizer diffusers rather than steam inhalations.
Why use essential Oils?
When you inhale, the neural impulses go directly to your brain which controls your whole endocrine system. Essential oils can:
- Reduce stress
- Promote energy and alertness
- Enhance spiritual well-being
- Reduce inflammation and provide pain relief
- And treat a wide variety of othe rmedical problems.