Italy - Which Essential Oils Does Amrita Source From Here?
Amrita Aromatherapy sources the following essential oil from Italy:
- Bergamot (certified organic) – said to be antiseptic, tension relieving, and stimulating.
- Bergamot (Bergapten-Free) (certified organic) – this is said to have the same benefits as regular Bergamot, but doesn’t cause the skin to become sensitive to sunlight.
- Helichrysum Serotinum (certified organic) – said to heal bruises and burns, and to regenerate the skin like normal Helichrysum and in addition it is said to help with heart problems, both in an emotional and a physical sense.
- Lemon (certified organic) – an uplifting oil which is said to stimulate alertness and concentration.
- Red Mandarine (certified organic) and Red Mandarine (conventionally farmed) – said to be uplifting, stress-relieving, and a sleep-aid.
- Red Orange (conventionally farmed) – like Sweet Orange, it is said to be refreshing, cheerful and sensual, but with a fuller, fruitier and sweeter scent.