People have been using essential oils as treatments for various conditions for many centuries. Although we can't guarantee results, you may like to try the following natural remedy for yourself. Or return to the Blend This With This For This page for more remedies.
Not sleeping well?
A good nights sleep is important for health and vitality! Here is a soothing and peaceful recipe for insomnia:
- 2 drops Sweet Orange essential oil
- 3 drops Organic Lavender, extra France essential oil
How to use the mixture:
- Add two drops to 1 tablespoon of oil for a soothing body massage
- Add three drops to your diffuser before going to bed
- Put a few drops on your pillow
- Put a few drops in your bath
- Sweet Dreams!
You may also find the Essential Oils For Sleep and Insomnia page useful.
Learn more about aromatherapy or see our how to use essential oil videos.
Disclaimer: The statements made on this page have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). They are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or healthcare provider. The information provided is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider, and should not be construed as medical advice.