Which Essential Oils Can Help With Allergies?
Essential oils contained in the following allergy products have traditionally been used for spring allergies:
- Allergy Easer Roll-On Relief – Note: Do not use if you have epilepsy, hypertension or are pregnant.
- Allergy Easer Synergy – Note: Avoid use if you have epilepsy, hypertension, or are pregnant.
- Allergy Relief Tri-Essence PowerBlend.
Diffuse one of the following essential oils that have traditionally been used for allergies:
- Moroccan Blue Chamomile. Note: Use only in small quantities, and never with children or during pregnancy.
- German Chamomile. Note: Do not use German Chamomile if you have a ragweed allergy as it is said to make it worse. German Chamomile does not work in a nebulizing diffuser so you will have to use another kind of diffuser.
See our page Essential Oils For Allergies & Hayfever for more details.
Disclaimer: The statements made on this page have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). They are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or healthcare provider. The information provided is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider, and should not be construed as medical advice.